About the Convention Centre
On August 4, 1965, we opened as the Penticton Peach Bowl Convention Centre. Since then, the facility has expanded and hosted thousands of events and pleased even more attendees and conference and association delegates. As the largest trade show and convention facility, outside of Vancouver, the Penticton Trade and Convention Centre showcases over 60,000 square feet of flexible meeting and exhibit space.
Just two blocks from the sandy beaches of Okanagan Lake, cradled between trimmed mountain slopes, severe cliffs and manicured vineyards and orchards, the Penticton Trade and Convention Centre is second to none. Offering 60,000 square feet of versatile meeting and exhibit space, the Penticton Trade and Convention Centre is truly conducive for connecting.
See, swirl, sniff, sip and savour. In Penticton, our facility is fruitfully positioned to wineries, recreation and 800 hotel rooms. 50 wineries are within a 20 minute drive to the Penticton Trade and Convention Centre. Your delegates will rejoice when you pick Penticton, in the beautiful Okanagan Valley, one of Huffington Post’s “Top 10 World Travel Destinations.”
Filled with natural light, greenery and natural accents, the facility plays hosts to:
Here’s a snapshot of our favourite features:
- Convenient loading docks with drive-in ability to Ballroom 2
- Main Ballroom featuring over 15,000 square feet of function space and can be divided into three rooms with over 7,000 square feet pre-function space
- Eight additional meeting rooms and our Executive boardroom are all located on the same level
- 600 complimentary parking spaces
- On-site event manager
- Wireless high-speed internet available throughout the facility
- LCD video displays for conference information and directional signage
- Outdoor LED messaging system