Convention Centre Weddings
“The buffet style meal you provided our wedding reception group was absolutely amazing.”
– Father of the Bride, August 2014
If you’re looking for an Okanagan wedding venue for a reception and/or ceremony at the Penticton Trade and Convention Centre your options are endless. Choose from a large grass courtyard, open gallery space, or a more intimate space in one of our lobbies. Filled with natural light and wooden accents, the space is naturally chic. The venue becomes your canvas, which can be tailored to your personal style and your wedding colours.
For larger wedding receptions, choose from one of our two ballrooms. We have space to accommodate a couple hundred guests all the way up to 3,000 guests, seated at rounds. Together, we’ll help execute your vision.
Featuring custom catering supplied exclusively by Global Spectrum, our premium in-house catering team, your menu will be personalised and tailored to you, your taste and wedding vision. Chef attended action stations, deliciously themed buffets and exquisite plate presentations are just a few of your wedding dining options.
Your rental includes:
- On-site event manager, to assist
- Set up of your choice
- Head table
- 2’ or 3’ high stage
- 24’ x 24’ parquet wood dance floor
- Linen (black skirts and white table cloths)
- 8-person round guest tables with chairs
- Complimentary parking
- A podium and microphone, which can connect to the facility audio system
- Dimmable and programmable house light system